5.23.2007

Dancing With The Stars: Winner Is Apollo Anton Ohno

For the Dancing With The Stars finale, each of the remaining three couples got to dance one last time for the judges. The judges’ scores from tonight were then added to the judges’ scores from last night to arrive at a final total from judges. Finally, the total judges’ score was added to the viewer vote to determine the winner.

Apollo Anton Ohno & Julianne Hough danced the Paso Doble. Len Goodman said “If I were to sum you up, the word I would use is commitment.” Carrie Ann Inaba said “What I love about you two is the incredible chemistry that you have.” Bruno Tonioli said “You put a fresh spin on everything you do, it’s great to watch you.” Apollo Anton & Julianne received a score of 30 out of 30 points.

Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson danced the Tango. Bruno Tonioli said “The master of entertainment, you’re like a method dancer.” Carrie Ann Inaba said “This was the one that you had a hard time with, and your technique wasn’t all that good, but I thought you did really good with the technique tonight.” Len Goodman said “You’ve been trained, but you’ve never been tamed.” Joey & Kym received a score of 30 out of 30 points.

Laila Ali & Maksim Chmerkovskiy danced the Mambo. Carrie Ann Inaba said “I’m so proud of you, and the Mambo of all the dances, that’s your dance girl.” Len Goodman said “Last night you got one or two harsh criticisms, but you’ve come back tonight stronger than ever.” Bruno Tolioni said “You’re like the last standing Amazon coming out and knocking us all down.” Laila & Maksim received a score of 30 out of 30 points.

After the final dances, hosts Tom Bergeron and Samantha Harris revealed that the first couple eliminated was Laila Ali & Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Laila Ali said “Maksim has been a great partner, you know, and we’ve had our tough times, but we’ve always pulled through, so of course I’m pissed I didn’t win [laughing].”

The final two couples came down to Apollo Anton Ohno & Julianne Hough and Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson. Host Tom Bergeron and Samantha Harris announced that after ten weeks of competition that Apollo Anton Ohno & Julianne Hough were the new champions of Dancing With The Stars. Apollo Anton Ohno said “I feel amazing. I feel like from day one I’ve said everybody here has been champions. Joey’s taught me so much, and I feel like lessons to be learned from watching the show are amazing, and I’ve learned for myself, you put your mind to something, you do 100%, and you give sacrifice, dedication, anything is possible, and thank you Julianne.”

From: www.realitytvmagazine.com


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

Niciun comentariu:

Alte articole